Spend 3-nights on the Nile River on your floating cruise-hotel with a swimming pool, sundeck, and meals.
Discover the Marvel at the Pharaoh burials at the Valley of the Kings, then Visit the Temple of Hatshepsut, the Theban Necropolis, and Colossi of Memnon on the West Bank of Luxor.
At the East Bank, Be amazed by the Karnak and Luxor Temples.
- 3-night Nile River cruise with accommodation on board and meals
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicles
- Service of Egyptologist tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off services from hotels, the bus or train station, or Aswan Airport
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone, sauna, etc.
- Optional tours
- Admission fees to sites
4 days / 3 nights
Nile Cruise Trip
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Student card
- pets aren’t allowed inside the tour
- Spaces will be secured upon receiving your booking and the deposit.
- Please note that if you arrive at Aswan city after 2:00 PM on the departure day, you will miss the sightseeing that is scheduled for Day 1.
- Guests who wish to visit Abu Simbel Temple should plan one night in a hotel located in Aswan on the day prior to the the beginning of their cruise. It may also be possible to take a flight from Cairo to Abu Simbel in the early morning and then travel back from Abu Simbel to Aswan at noon to board the cruise boat during lunchtime.
- Kindly note that the provided itinerary may be subject to change for reasons beyond the supplier’s control.
Meet your Egyptologist tour guide at the time of your arrival in Aswan by bus, train, or plane. If you arrive early before 2 PM, head towards the High Dam and Philae Temple.
After your visit, board the cruise in Aswan and grab some delicious lunch with an afternoon tea and dinner on board followed by a disco bash. Set sail on the cruise at night to Kom Ombo and Edfu.
After breakfast on board, visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, famous for the falcon-god Haroeris and the crocodile god, Sobek. It is said that in ancient times the sacred crocodiles used to bask under the sun on the banks of Nile.
Then sail towards Edfu, also known as the Ptolemaic Temple of Horus. Following lunch, you’ll visit the temple premises and the primitive settlement, known as Apollinopolis during Roman times. In the evening, enjoy a delicious dinner and your second night onboard.
Savor your breakfast and then disembark to the East Banks of Luxor to sightsee the Luxor Temple constructed of Nubian sandstone by Amenhotep III.
Finally, visit the Temple of Karnak.
After enjoying your breakfast on board, cross the River Nile towards the West Bank of Luxor to explore the splendid destinations including the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Temple of Hatshepsut.
The city of Luxor is also one of the world’s most prominent open air-museums and has a number of exceptional monuments. On the West Bank, you can stroll along with the ancient Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens, where many pharaohs were buried.
Marvel at the splendid stone statues of the Colossi of Memnon and also the Mortuary Temples. After the West Bank visit you transfer to train, bus station, airport or hotel.