Sail along the 5 stars cruise Nile River for 5 days, and visit the royal tombs of the Pharos at the Valley of the Kings.
Make your way to Luxor, Karnak Complex, and the Hatshepsut Temple, also a quick stopover at the Temple of Edfu and Kom Ombo, Philae Temple, High Dam, and Unfinished Obelisk.
- meet and assist service upon arrival and departure
- The assistance of our personnel during your stay and all excursions
- All transfers by a modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation onboard a 5-star cruise on a full-board basis (all-inclusive additional as a request)
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- English-speaking tour guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- Personal expands
- tipping (not mandatory)
Nile Cruise Trip
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Student card
- pets aren’t allowed inside the tour
- Reservations should be made as early as possible to book the desired Nile cruise.
- Spaces will be secured upon receiving your booking and the deposit.
Upon arrival at Luxor Airport or railway station, meet your tour representative and start your adventure. Transfer to the port and embark on the Nile Cruise, enjoying your first lunch on board. First, visit the beautiful monuments of ancient Egypt with a guided tour of the East Bank of Luxor. Discover the Complex of Karnak Temple, the largest temple in the world, and the magnificent Luxor Temple, a large ancient Egyptian temple. Later, enjoy dinner on board and an overnight stay in Luxor.
Enjoy your breakfast on board the Nile Cruise. Visit the West Bank of Luxor and tour the Valley of the Kings. Dive into the tombs of famous Pharaohs of ancient Egypt. Proceed to the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut, dedicated to the only female ruler, who ruled Egypt for 20 years with wealth and peace. Next, sail to Edfu via Esna. There, enjoy your lunch on board and then savor a relaxing afternoon with an afternoon tea and an amazing dinner proceeding an overnight stay in Edfu.
After your breakfast onboard, visit the Ptolemaic Temple of Horus in Edfu, one of the best-preserved ancient monuments in Egypt. Stop for a lunch break, where you can grab some food and enjoy an afternoon tea onboard during the sail to Kom Ombo. After lunch, visit the Temple of two gods, Sobek and Haroeris, in Kom Ombo. Sail to the beautiful city of Aswan and spend the night onboard with dinner included (stay overnight in Aswan).
After breakfast on board, start your journey by visiting the High Dam — an incredible wonder of engineering. Take a motorboat to the Philae Temple, the most famous site of Aswan, dedicated to the goddess Isis. Finally, make your way to the Unfinished Obelisk to gaze into history via its massive pillars. Return to the cruise ship for lunch and enjoy your afternoon tea later on. Relax and eat dinner onboard and enjoy the overnight stay in Aswan.
Breakfast will be served onboard the cruise before disembarking.
You will then be transferred to the Aswan Airport or railway station with the assistance of your tour guide.